Thursday, February 16, 2012

Speed Math is now out for Android!

Backyard Zombies took me 3 months, Speed Math took me a week. It's a pretty simple game with basic times tables with some cute graphics and a point system. Hopefully I can generate some more revenue with it! I plan on having at least 5 games out for Android before the semester ends.  I need a constant flow of cash because I certainly do not want to work at steak n shake or any other crap job over the summer. I'd rather spend my time developing which not only helps me practice my programming skills but also art skills, time management, and overall just makes me feel good. I've got some good news, by the way. Amazon finally emailed me back about featuring Backyard Zombies as the Free App of the Day on their site. This is a huge opportunity to gain a good amount of exposure even though I won't be getting any money from the downloads on that day. I'm thinking that in the following weeks I'll see a spike in downloads. So wish me luck, I'm gonna continue working on the next game. It's similar to Speed Math, just a more childish theme and a few tweaks here and there to the game play.

1 comment:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in-depth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [url=http://www.mastermindvedicmaths.com/speed-building.html]speed math [/url]

    ReplyDelete