Saturday, January 7, 2012

Backyard Zombies Big Update Coming Soon!

While marketing I've been wondering what else could I add to BZ. I've got some cool ideas for some new characters that just didn't make the first cut. Perhaps a football player who throws footballs, a teddy bear with a mini gun, a robot with some laser, an astronaut that... Thows... Rocks? I'm sure I'll think of some more cool ones once I get back up to UCF. As for more levels, I could make settings such as a desert, an icy wasteland, a swamp, the moon, underwater, a really long bridge, a volcano lava place, or a forest. New zombie types could include a big zombie dinosaur boss, zombies running with bombs that explode if you are too close to them, a helicopter boss, and other zombies animals like bears or something.
One big thing that I would like to add is another game mode(or two more!). In Hardcore Mode you can pick any level but you lose if you shoot a single civilian. In Rage/Crazy/Horde Mode the spawn rate is like tripled and there is only zombies. That would add for some hectic shooting if you just want to release stress or something. I'll keep posting about development and updates!
Till next time,
-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment